Foss Safety, Quality & Environmental Policy:
It is the policy of Foss Maritime Company to conduct its business in a responsible manner that assures the safety of people, preservation of the environment, quality of the products/services we provide, and compliance with all applicable safety, quality, and environmental compliance requirements within the nature and scale of where we operate. The company has established a management system which is designed to:
- Demonstrate and promote leadership commitment and personal involvement thus ensuring the health and safety of our employees, the protection of the environment, and the delivery of quality products and services;
- Set Safety, Quality & Environmental performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality;
- Empower and support all employees and subcontractors with the right to STOP WORK if they think working conditions and/or behaviors are unsafe;
- Maintain vigilance and readiness to prevent and, when necessary, respond to and effectively manage Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental risks, threats, incidents and/or emergencies; and
- Meet specified customer requirements and applicable codes and standards, thus ensuring continuous customer satisfaction.
In order to continuously improve our operations and ensure the safety of our people, equipment, and the environment, Foss complies with and is certified by both domestic and international quality and safety standards.