904.437.7399 | Email
Sales & Marketing /
800.562.2711 | Email
DISASTER RELIEF SERVICES
Together with our parent and partner companies, Foss has the ability to take on any project in or around the water – no matter how complex.
We draw on our network of subsidiaries and sister companies to provide a wide variety of services to our customers including: Marine transportation, air cargo, trucking, shipping and logistics, and petroleum distribution.
EMERGENCY RELIEF SUPPORT CAPABILITIES
- NAVIGATION RESPONSE
- Vessel “Dead Lift” Salvage
- Wreck & Obstruction Removal
- Hydrographic Survey
- Groundings & Strandings
- Rescue Towing & Emergency Response
- Subsea Lightering
- Pollution Response
- Marine Firefighting
- Full-Service Diving
- CRITICAL OFFSHORE INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPLY
- Securing Environment
- Power & Pump
- Offshore Supply Base
- Storage Capacity
- Personnel Accommodation Vessels
- Water Vessels
- Sewage Vessels
- Power Vessels
- Fuel Storage
- CARGO LOGISTICS & TRANSPORTATION
- Develop cargo throughput close to impacted area:
- Temporary Dock
- Spud Barge
- Barge with Pilings
- Beach Landing
- Lighterage with Barges
- Self-Sustaining Vessels
- Ship to Shore Cargo Operations
COMPREHENSIVE DISASTER RESPONSE
Saltchuk and Foss are both recognized in the industry for traditional logistics and emergency transportation, but for also for our ability to find unique solutions to complex situations.
Our national network of sea, land, and air transportation resources allow us to rapidly deploy essential assets and trained personnel to disaster areas. As a versatile provider, we can handle all cargo types in a disaster – including sensitive and oversized cargoes.
Collectively we have decades of experience working in remote and underdeveloped areas; have provided emergency response for hurricanes in the Caribbean, Gulf and East Coast; Earthquake response to remote locations in Alaska and the far north; and tsunami response throughout the Pacific.
- Project Management with disaster relief with potential to imbed at Disaster command center.
- Emergency Response with trained ICS personnel, and we actively participate in state and federal multiagency disaster drills.
- Rapid Response – our existing contingency response plans are supported by our inhouse engineering group for spill response, firefighting and salvage.
In addition, we have long standing established relationships with the United States Coast Guard (USCG), FEMA/MARAD, US Transcom; Military Sealift Command (MSC); Defense Logistics Agency (DLA); General Service Agency (GSA), and others.