- Foss Corporate Headquarters
450 Alaskan Way South, Suite 706
Seattle, WA 98104
206.281.3800 or 800.426.2885 | Email DirectionsSales & Marketing /
800.562.2711 | Email
Cook Inlet Tug & Barge
907.248.0179 | Email
For nearly a century Foss Maritime has successfully navigated Alaska’s most extreme environments. Our mariners embody the 49th state’s motto: North to the Future. Today new opportunities are on the Arctic horizon, along with unique partnerships with a native people who have lived on the North Slope for 10,000 years.
Foss Maritime’s Alaska operations offers tug and barge support services, contract towing, offshore support, and oil development project support.
- CONTRACT TOWING
- Foss specializes in total project management for project cargos, especially those with exceptional technical and operational challenges. We develop complex transportation logistics, then safely implement and oversee every detail. Our specialty is efficiently and safely delivering project cargos to extreme environments and in remote locations with primitive infrastructures.We offer project management and marine transportation for:
- Platform topsides
- Platform jackets berth construction
- Oilfield development
- Construction cargo
- Module transportation
- High value, highly sensitive defense-related cargo
- Energy production cargo
- Virtually any other project cargo
- OFFSHORE SUPPORT
- Operating in the harsh Arctic environment, Foss Maritime offers a variety of support services to offshore exploration in Alaskan waters, including transporting high-risk cargoes safely through pristine, ecologically sensitive areas; providing rig towing through icy waters; maintenance of vessels at the Foss Seattle shipyard, and more.Services include:
- Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering
- Project Cargo & Logistics
- Ocean Towing
- Terminal Services
- Shipyard Services
- Supply Services
- Harbor Towing
- OIL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT SUPPORT
- Foss supports upstream oilfield development projects with full project management and marine logistics solutions. Operating domestically and internationally, Foss has the capability to provide turn-key solutions to our customers.Our in-house engineering group, experienced operations personnel, world class vessel crews and seasoned management teams work to develop an alliance with our customers to provide an effective and safe execution plan for the project at hand.
A pioneer in ocean towing to Alaska, Foss specializes in extreme environments and in delivering cargo to remote sites.
- COOK INLET TUG & BARGE
- Our sister company, Cook Inlet Tug & Barge, provides ship assist services at the Port of Anchorage, as well as construction support, offshore rig, towing and a multitude of marine transportation service throughout Alaska and the North Slope.