Foss’ Mission is to provide marine services without equal. We will deliver unsurpassed customer service by:
- Maintaining a steadfast focus on our customers’ needs and preferences in everything we do
- Continuing to extend and expand our operations globally
- Relentlessly pursuing perfection in our health, safety, quality and compliance initiatives
- Retaining our world class work force by fostering an environment of mutual trust and respect
Our Tagline and Promise
Always Safe. Always Ready.
For Foss, this is more than a tagline; it represents the way we conduct business to meet the needs of customers worldwide. We have the ability and the commitment to serve the widest range of customer needs with the best operators, management, and equipment available, on any part of the globe. We are committed to providing safe, reliable, environmentally responsible, and competitively priced services.
Our Core Values
Foss Maritime Company is committed to providing our customers with world-class marine services. To achieve this stance of Operational Excellence, we are dedicated to the Foss core values that emphasize safety and quality:
- SAFETY of people
- Continual Improvement
- Quality Workplace
- Customer Focus
- Stewardship of Resources
- Custodian of the Environment
- Community Minded
Our Company-Wide Operating Code
Our Code of Ethical Business Conduct, shared by all Saltchuk companies, is a guide to help us consistently do the right thing in all our business dealings. Our commitment is to conduct our business in a matter that complies with laws, but more importantly, to strive for the highest ethical standards, even where laws do not exist or may not be enforced or observed. The basic tenants of our code are as follows:
- To conduct business in an ethical and moral fashion;
- To provide the resources for employees to give back to their communities;
- To protect the environment in which we operate; and
- To provide a work environment where all employees would feel safe and proud to have their sons and daughters employed.