Foss Safety, Quality & Environmental Policy:
It is the policy of Foss Maritime Company to conduct its business in a responsible manner that assures the safety of people, preservation of the environment, quality of the products/services we provide, and compliance with all applicable safety, quality, and environmental compliance requirements within the nature and scale of where we operate. The company has established a management system which is designed to:
- Demonstrate and promote leadership commitment and personal involvement thus ensuring the health and safety of our employees, the protection of the environment, and the delivery of quality products and services;
- Set Safety, Quality & Environmental performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality;
- Empower and support all employees and subcontractors with the right to STOP WORK if they think working conditions and/or behaviors are unsafe;
- Maintain vigilance and readiness to prevent and, when necessary, respond to and effectively manage Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental risks, threats, incidents and/or emergencies; and
- Meet specified customer requirements and applicable codes and standards, thus ensuring continuous customer satisfaction.
Learn more about our commitment to the environment.
Click to read about our: