- Mike Minnig
The Foss Harbor Marine Group is comprised of project management and global logistics specialists who focus on the analyzing and finding solutions for large-scale transportation projects. Our experienced and specialized professionals bring together project management, marine engineering, naval architecture and design, and expertise in rigging and fabrication.
Foss Harbor Marine Group’s services includes:
- Maintaining class and regulatory requirements
- Managing new vessel construction and major conversion projects
- Developing designs for new vessel construction and modifications
Types of Projects
- Structural and mechanical design for new construction, modification and repair.
- Vessel hull conceptual design and preliminary line models for a variety of service applications, including: ocean transportation of general cargo; ocean transportation of oil field platforms and modules; ship assist and escort services; anchor handling and rig supply; petroleum transportation to and from marine terminals; and offshore moorings.
- Stability analyses—damaged and intact—for a wide variety of hull forms and conditions, including multi-hull vessels, unusual shapes, and joined vessels such as docking evolutions and heavy lifts (LO/LO).
- Structural analyses of local and overall hull girder, including finite element analysis.
- Weight and moment calculations, deadweight surveys and stability tests.
- Docking calculations and providing analyses in support of dock certification and design.
- Surveys, technical specifications, time/cost estimates, trade-off and risk analyses.