- Art Parker
206.281.4734 | Email
Sales & Marketing /
800.562.2711 | Email
With decades of expertise, a state-of-the art full-service facility, and the practical know-how to solve any problem, Foss is the premier choice for vessel repair and maintenance. Recognized as industry experts, Foss specializes in managing large and complex projects.
Our project managers, engineers and shipyard customer service staff work closely with you and local specialists to get the job done to your specifications. The Foss team can manage the service of your yacht, or in coordination with a project manager, who is invited to work at our onsite office. Our facility is in operation 24/7, 365 days a year, with a full-time swing shift available at no additional cost.
- Collaboration. We understand the importance of consistent communication and owner privacy.
- Project Management. Foss handles projects from start to finish and can guide a project from concept to completion with a full array of services.
- Custom Cabinetry. Skilled and talented carpenters and our on-site cabinetry shop offer exceptional interior joiner work and modifications.
- Exterior and Interior Painting. Our pride of workmanship and insistence on the best in materials and equipment ensures that your investment is protected. Our knowledge of coatings, surface preparation and application is second to none.
- Custom Welding and Steelwork. Our accurate and accomplished steel shop is experienced with a wide variety of custom welding, steel and aluminum fabrication and repair.
- Bright Work. Pristine wood care, sanding and varnishing to restore and enhance the beauty and shine of teak surfaces while protecting them from the elements. Metal polishing to renew surfaces.
- Special Hull Issues. Our shipwright shop can repair or modify most hull issues, including heavy-wood hulls and fiberglass.
- Yacht Refit. Our accomplished team of riggers, steelworkers, pipefitters, painters and shipwrights have years of experience working together on major vessel modifications and yacht refit joiner work. We pride ourselves on safely handling the most complicated and complex onboard installations with creativity and expertise.
- Machinery Repairs. Our technicians are skilled in repairs on hydraulic, electrical, piping, deck machinery and installation. Our facility is one of the only ABS-certified shaft repair and fabrication facilities on the U.S. West Coast, and works closely with the Coast Guard, DNV and other regulatory agencies.